More Ways To Save At AAA
Enroll In Global Discounts Program - Savings are also extended to members of all international SYC&S and SYC! clubs. Follow this link to access a list of AAA national partners offering savings in the United States. Get a temporary AAA International Member Discount Card in order to receive AAA discounts.
Get The AAA Membership Benefits - Trust AAA to deliver discounts and rewards on what you use every day at home and when you travel. All it takes is your AAA membership card, online or in your wallet. No coupon clipping or waiting for bargains. Save automatically online and at more than 100,000 locations across the U.S.
Get The Camping Cards International Discounts - Your CCI is a discount card at more than 2.500 campsites throughout Europe. This discount can be as much as 25% in both the high season and the low season. If, for example, two adults and two children go camping for fourteen days in France, the discount can run to almost € 40.
AAA Coupon FAQs
How can I redeem an AAA promo code?
Log in with your membership account and start exploring the wide variety of products and services offered by AAA.
Select one and follow the instructions to checkout.
You will find a dedicated promo code field as shown in the picture.
Paste your promo code into the box and proceed.
What if a coupon does not work?
- Check the spelling of the promo code.
- If any unnecessary spaces are there in the text, remove them and try again.
- Promo codes are case-sensitive. So, check that as well.
- Promo codes are subject to expiry. So, look over for the expiry date. If it has expired, it will not work.
- Check if the promo code is dedicated to any particular service or product. For example, the Hertz car rental promo code will not work for ticket booking or shopping.
Where can I find the online offers on AAA?
Also, keep an eye on this page for a list of up-to-date promo codes and discounts.
How can I obtain a new AAA membership?
What is AAA Roadside Assistance?
You can either request an emergency service online or call (800) 222-4357. Keep your membership card handy to process the request. For more info, click here.