Tip: No code needed!
Details: Get Up To 30% Off with Amazon promotional codes and coupons. Check out Amazon coupon page for all offers, coupon codes, promotions, deals, sales and more!
Amazon Discount Plans
|First Responder Discount||no||-|
Amazon Features At A Glance
Amazon offers some truly exciting features, including but not limited to the following:
- Shop In 8 Languages – You can select your preferred language and browse or search in your language. Available language options are English, Spanish, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, and Hebrew.
- Shop In 75 Currencies – You have the freedom to choose your preferred currency.
- Worldwide Shipping – Amazon ships to over 100 countries and regions, right to your doorstep.
- Transparent Costs – Amazon estimates shipping and custom fees on your behalf
- 24/7 customer service – You can email, chat, or call Amazon any time.
More Ways to Save at Amazon
There are plenty of deals and savings that Amazon users can scoop up throughout the whole year, and you just may not know where to look for them. Check out these great ways to save more on Amazon.
- Today's Deals – Look for the Today's Deals link at the top of most pages on Amazon — from there, you will find lots of ways to save: Deals of the Day (quick-service discounts that only last for that day), Savings & Sales (ongoing promotions and sales throughout the site) and Lightning Deals (a single item that comes with a limited amount of extra savings coupons that tend to disappear in a flash).
- Coupons – Coupon offers are updated frequently, so make sure to check back regularly to enjoy savings on Grocery, Health & Beauty, Electronics, Home Improvement, Movies and more, all without the hassle of clipping. If you are an Amazon Prime member, do not forget to check out the Featured Prime Member Coupons for exclusive offers.
- Renewed Deals – Discover and buy pre-owned, refurbished and open-box products with Amazon Renewed Deals. All the items are professionally inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified and performance-managed suppliers, and have a 90-day guarantee.
- Amazon Warehouse – If you are looking for quality used products like laptops, tablets, TVs, cameras, home improvement items or automotive parts, check out Amazon Warehouse, which offers big discounts on open-box items.
- Digital Deals – You can read, play and have some fun while saving with Digital Deals. Shop eBooks up to 80% off, plus save big with deals on digital software, video games and more.
- Outlet – If you love to shop for bargains in clearance and overstock items, don't miss the Outlet Store, which features all of Amazon's markdowns, closeouts and overstock deals in one convenient place.
- Woot! Deals – You can browse great deals and shenanigans at Woot! — a wild outpost on the fringes of the Amazon community that will help you save on computers, electronics, home and kitchen supplies, sports and outdoor gear and much more. Amazon Prime members get exclusive shipping benefits like free standard shipping and free express shipping on Shirt.Woot!
- Subscribe & Save – One easy way to get a great deal is to use Subscribe & Save, which lets you schedule regular deliveries of thousands of everyday products like dog treats, diapers and toothpaste and earn savings. Save up to 15% off when receiving five or more products in a single month to a single address. You can subscribe monthly or as infrequently as every six months.
On Amazon's website, do not forget to check out the Today’s Deals, Lightning Deals, and limited-time discounts. To stay in the loop about the latest Amazon deals, offers, and discounts, install the Amazon Assistant on your browser. Amazon Assistant helps you discover Amazon products and compare prices as you shop across the web.
To keep an eye on the latest offers from Amazon, you can also download the Amazon shopping app on your phone and turn on the notifications. Another way to stay updated about the hottest Amazon deals is to subscribe to Amazon newsletter service while signing up.
If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can subscribe to Amazon Prime newsletter service – Prime Insider. Prime Insider helps you get the most out of everything Prime has to offer — with benefit news, shopping tips, and how-to guides, plus offers and deals just for Prime members.
Amazon Shipping Policy
Amazon offers guaranteed delivery on certain fast delivery speeds and select products. When guaranteed delivery is available on an order, it will be clearly marked on the checkout page with an associated delivery date and fee (if applicable).
Every time you place an order via the Shopping Cart that contains more than one delivery date, you can choose for your order to be shipped in the fewest possible packages or for your order to be shipped as soon as each item becomes available.
You can change your shipping preferences in your account at any time after placing your order as long as the order hasn’t entered the shipping process yet.
Delivery For Amazon Prime Customers
Free Delivery In Fewest Possible Packages – This is a free shipping option for Prime members purchasing Prime eligible items that are in stock. Your Prime orders will be consolidated into the fewest number of packages possible and may take longer to ship depending on product availability.
Shipping Of Each Item As Soon As It Becomes Available – This is also a free shipping option for Prime members purchasing Prime eligible items that are in stock. Your Prime items ship as they become available. You should choose this option if you want to receive each item as fast as possible.
Delivery For Non-Prime Customers
Deliver Items In Fewest Possible Packages – For items that are in stock, your orders will be consolidated into the fewest number of shipments possible. This may take longer to ship depending on product availability, but there will only be one shipping charge for the entire order.
Shipping Of Each Item As Soon As It Becomes Available (At Additional Cost)
For items that are in stock, your items ship as they become available. You should choose this option if you want to receive some items quickly. The number of shipments Amazon makes for your order is dependent upon location In Amazon Fulfillment Network and items requiring special shipping and handling (for example, items that are large and/or heavy).
If Amazon provides a guaranteed delivery date and a delivery attempt is not made by this date, they will provide a refund of any shipping fees associated with that order.
Amazon Shipping Restrictions
Certain restrictions prevent Amazon from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. You'll be notified at checkout if Amazon is unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected. Do not forget to check the product detail pages for any item-specific shipping restrictions. When possible, product detail pages filter out offers that can't be shipped to your delivery address.
To determine your shipping location, Amazon will use your default 1-Click delivery address when you're signed in to your account and 1-Click has been set up; otherwise, they will use your IP address.
Amazon Free Shipping
You receive free shipping if your order includes at least $25 of eligible items. Any item with "FREE Shipping" messaging on the product detail page that is fulfilled and shipped by Amazon is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum.
You can get unlimited free two-day shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime.
Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's free shipping eligibility.
You can return many items sold on Amazon. When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the seller, item, or reason for return.
How to redeem Amazon coupons?
To redeem a promotional code on Amazon:
- Follow the deal instructions or go to the promotion's Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the coupon code on the 'Select a payment method' page or on the 'Place Your Order' page of the order form.
If you don't place an order at the time you enter the code, the promotion will remain on your account until it is used or until the promotion expires.
What to do if a coupon code doesn't work on Amazon?
If a coupon code doesn't work, please re-copy the code and try to enter the promotion code exactly as specified. Do not add spaces before, inside of, or after the promotion code.
If a coupon code still doesn't work, verify that a promotion code was successfully applied by reviewing your Order Confirmation e-mail or by going to Your Account.
If the total cost of the items you are purchasing exceeds the amount of the promotion, you will be prompted on the order form to provide your credit card information for the remaining balance.
If you use a promotional certificate for a purchase on Amazon.com and then the order is canceled (by us or by you), the promotional certificate will return to you to be applied to your next order.
If you use a promotional certificate for a purchase on Amazon.com and then the order is returned for a refund, the promotional certificate will not be available for re-use, as promotional certificates are for one-time use.
Promotion codes may not be applied toward the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.
Why should I find Amazon coupon codes on your site?
Everybody knows Amazon can deliver nearly anything under the sun to their doorstep within the shortest time possible, but how can you grab the best Amazon deals and coupon codes? We have got you fully covered.
From the hottest deals on consumer electronics products to latest promo codes on home improvement and beauty products, you will never miss out on all the exciting and new Amazon deals.
Our bargain hunters are constantly on a lookout for the best deals on Amazon and we will always get the hottest deals and coupon codes which you can avail of to save BIG on Amazon!
What is Amazon's coupon policy?
While using Amazon coupon codes, you should keep in mind these things:
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer.
- The coupon offer will not be valid until it is applied to the qualifying item.
- The coupon may only be used on www.amazon.com and in conjunction with the purchase of products shipped and sold by Amazon.com and not on products sold by third-party sellers.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- Promotion may not be combinable with mail-in rebates.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.