Ancestry.com Discount Plans
|Senior Discount||yes||30% (for AARP members only)|
|First Responder Discount||no||-|
More Ways to Save at Ancestry.com
Check Out Ancestry Coupons – Follow the link to the Coupons page on Ancestry’s website and you will find current coupons, promo codes, and discounts for AncestryDNA and Ancestry. Use the coupons and promo codes to save money on purchases of Ancestry products or services. Check the page regularly so that you don’t miss the latest promotional offers and deals from Ancestry.
Try for Free – If you are unsure whether to pay for Ancestry or not then take advantage of the 14-day free trials of Ancestry’s monthly as well as 6-month membership packs to decide if it’s for you. You will not be charged until the end of the trial period and will be charged only if you decide to keep your membership.
Start Your Free Family Tree – On Ancestry.com, you can start your family tree for absolutely no charge at all. Simply, enter your personal information and provide the names of your father or mother to start building your family tree. The more information about your family or names you can provide, the bigger and more informative your family tree will become. Follow the leaves, which are Ancestry Hints, to discover more about your family and see your family tree grow.
Create Your Ancestry Account – Create your free Ancestry account on its website to receive promotional emails from Ancestry. Provide your valid email address so that Ancestry may get in touch with you regarding its products, services, your family tree, Ancestry Hints, events, promotional offers, and the latest updates.
Ancestry.com Shipping Policy
For shipping of AncestryDNA, Ancestry offers Standard and Expedited shipping options via UPS or USPS.
Expedited shipping is not available to P.O. boxes and a maximum of only 2 DNA kits can be shipped to P.O. boxes in a single order because of the size constraints of P.O. boxes.
Shipping Duration and Charges
The shipping duration and charges along with the available shipping options for an order will be displayed at checkout.
- Standard – The Standard shipping charge for the first DNA kit is $9.95 and $4.95 thereafter for each additional kit. Standard deliveries can be expected to reach the delivery address within 10 business days of order placement.
- Expedited – The Expedited shipping charge for the first DNA kit is $24.95 but is reduced to $12.95 for each additional kit after the first one. Expedited orders are delivered within 3 business days after the order is placed.
Ancestry ships throughout the USA and to P.O. boxes. The company also ships to more than 30 countries, including Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Romania, South Korea, Turkey, and the UK, to name a few.
To learn more about Ancestry’s shipping policy, click here.
How do I redeem an Ancestry coupon or promo code?
To redeem an Ancestry coupon or promo code, visit Ancestry’s website and click ‘Get started’. Next, click ‘Start your free trial’ to create a free Ancestry account. On the next page, choose a product tier, select the membership term, and click ‘Start FREE Trial’.
Create your account with your name and email address or sign in to your account. On the checkout page, enter your billing details and click the “Have a coupon?” option under the membership total. Enter your coupon or promo code in the ‘Coupon Code’ box and click ‘Redeem’. Place your order once the code has been successfully applied.
What can I do if my promo code did not redeem successfully?
- Check the validity period of the promo code to make sure you did not use an expired coupon.
- Correct any spelling or typing mistakes such as letter case errors. Furthermore, remove any spaces before, within, or after the code.
- Ensure that your order meets the terms and conditions of the promotion or coupon.
- Make sure that your total order amount exceeds the minimum qualifying order value, if any, for the promotion that you used.