More Ways to Save at Six Flags
Become A Six Flags Member – Become a Six Flags Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond, or Diamond Elite member for extra benefits, including unlimited admission to all Six Flags outdoor parks, preferred parking, unlimited soft drinks, up to 50% discount on in-park purchases, free tickets for friends on special days.
Buy The Season Pass – Get the 2021 Season Pass at a discounted price to enjoy unlimited visits to the park, exclusive ride time events, in-park savings, generous discounts for friends, and much more throughout 2021.
Sign Up For The Newsletter – Sign up for the Six Flags newsletter with your email address to receive exclusive discounts, special offers, event notifications, and more.
Get Group Discounts – Six Flags offers discounted and customized packages for small (15-74), large (75+), educational, and corporate groups. Buy tickets as a group to avail of the amazing benefits of the group sales.
Six Flags Ticket Delivery Policy
With the Six Flags Print-N-Go feature, you can skip the ticket counters and go straight to the gates.
Print Tickets At Home
- Register each ticket after purchase by clicking the Print-N-Go logo on the purchase confirmation screen.
- Assign the ticket holder’s name to each Print-N-Go ticket. Do not print the tickets till you assign the name(s) of the ticket holder(s).
- Print your Print-N-Go ticket(s) from a computer or laptop and enter the park with those tickets.
Reprint Print-N-Go Order
- Look up the receipt by entering your 10-digit phone number and the last 4 digits of your credit card number.
- When you see your receipt, click the link to reprint your order.
Necessary Identity Proofs
- To deter online fraud and for security purposes, each ticket holder must carry a photo ID matching the name assigned to the ticket.
- Only young children will be allowed to enter without a student ID.
- For tickets registered in the name of a group, the group leader will be asked to show a photo ID.
Collect Tickets At The Park
- To collect tickets at the park, visit the Guest Relations office at the park on the day of your visit with the credit card used for the purchase, a photo ID, and your order confirmation number or email receipt.
- They will look up your order and print the ticket(s) for you.
- A processing fee is charged for all orders. For online orders, a processing fee is charged at checkout.
To know more about how you can collect and print your tickets, check out Six Flag’s FAQ section.
Six Flags FAQs
How do I redeem a Six Flags coupon or promo code?
Follow the steps below to redeem a Six Flags coupon or promo code.
- Go to the Six Flags website, scroll down till you see ‘Reserve Your Visit’, and click ‘Reserve Now’.
- You can purchase a season pass, memberships, or a one-day ticket. Complete all necessary steps and provide personal information if and when required. Continue shopping till you are happy and can view your complete order along with the total price on the shopping cart window.
- Click the ‘Promo’ tab at the top right and a small window will pop up. Enter your promo code in the box and click ‘Submit’. You will see the promotion reflected in your total order price.
- When you are happy with your shopping cart, click ‘Checkout’. Complete all necessary steps such as choosing a delivery method, choosing a payment method, and providing cardholder’s information and address to place your order.
Does Six Flags offer discounts for AAA members?
Does Six Flags offer bulk discounts?
How do I know about the latest Six Flags coupons and promo codes?
You can also keep an eye on this page for Six Flags coupons and promo codes.