More Ways to Save at USPS
Get Free Shipping Supplies – Save money by ordering free shipping supplies on the USPS website. You can get various types of priority envelopes, express boxes, DVD boxes, medium tubes, and military care kits, to name a few.
Sign Up For Informed Delivery – Save and your time and money by using the free Informed Delivery service from USPS. You can sign up for Informed Delivery for free to avail of benefits such as secure access, package tracking, previewing incoming mail, scheduling redelivery, and more.
Open A Click-N-Ship Account – Sign up for a Click-N-Ship account on the USPS website and save time as well as money by skipping a trip to the post office. With Click-N-Ship, you can print shipping labels, request a pickup, buy stamps, rent or manage PO boxes, file domestic claims, and do much more online from the comfort of your home or office.
Check Business Promotions & Incentives – Register your business at the Business Customer Gateway and take advantage of USPS’ mailing incentives and promotions. Visit the link to view the current promotions and incentives.
Schedule A Pickup – Schedule a free pickup to save time and money. Enter your name, address, and phone number, among other details to verify if your address is eligible for pickups.
USPS Coupon FAQs
How do I redeem a USPS coupon or promo code?
To redeem a USPS coupon or promo code, visit the USPS website and click shop to purchase stamps, shipping supplies, cards, envelopes, personalized stamped envelopes, and business supplies, among others. Pick the items you want to buy and click ‘Add to Cart’.
Once you are done shopping, click on ‘Shopping Cart’ at the top right corner of the webpage. On the Shopping Cart page, locate the ‘Coupon Code’ box under the Order Summary. Enter your coupon or promo code in the box and click ‘Apply Coupon’. After the promotion or discount has been successfully applied, click ‘Check Out Now’.
If you forget to add the coupon or promo code to the Shopping Cart page, you can still do so on the Checkout page. Locate the ‘Coupon Code’ box below the Order Summary, enter your coupon or promo code, and click ‘Apply Coupon’. Complete all other necessary steps and click ‘Check Out Now’ to place your order.
What should I do if my promo code is not working?
- Make sure that the coupon or promo code that you used has not expired. Coupons and promo codes must be valid at the time of purchase.
- Check for typing errors that you may have made while entering the code. Remove spaces and correct sentence case errors if any.
- Ensure all items in your order are eligible for the promotional offer. Certain items are often excluded from promotional offers and discounts.
- Check whether there is a minimum order value required to qualify for the discount or promotional offer. Make sure that your final order amount before shipping and taxes meet the minimum qualifying order amount.
- Read the terms and conditions of the promo code.