More Ways to Save at Bloomingdale’s
Sign Up For Bloomingdale’s Loyallist Rewards – By becoming a Loyallist, you will earn points whenever you make a purchase. For instance, you will earn 1 point for every $1 and some items are worth twice or thrice the points for $1. Plus, for every 5,000 points, you will get a $25 gift card.
Get A Bloomingdale's Credit Card – You will get a 20% discount when you register for a Bloomingdale’s Credit Card.
Visit Their Sale Page – You can find great products at reduced prices in their Sales section, which also includes clearances on dozens of items.
Go To Bloomingdale's Sales And Promotion Page – On the sales and promotions page, you can view the latest sales and promotions that are currently being offered at Bloomingdale’s.
Sign Up For The Newsletter – You can save 15% on your next order when you sign up for their newsletter. You can sign up for text alerts as well and receive the latest news regarding fresh products and sales right on your phone.
Download The App – With Bloomingdale’s app, you can not only easily shop on the go, but also stay updated regarding any discount or promo codes. Plus, you are the first one to know about new products on Bloomingdale’s website.
Bloomingdale’s Shipping Policy
Domestic Shipping Policy
- The shipping charges are as follows:
|Total (Before Taxes)||Standard Shipping|
|$25.01 to $50||$8|
|$50.01 to $75||$10|
|$75.01 to $100||$11|
|$100.01 to $149.99||$13|
|$150 and above||Free Shipping|
International Shipping Policy
- The international shipping charges are calculated during online checkout. They are based on several factors like shipping type, the items purchased, the weight of the items, and the location they are being shipped to.
- Typically, international items reach their destinations within 4 to 13 business days. However, this timeframe can vary depending on where they are being shipped to.
To learn more about Bloomingdale’s shipping policy, click here.
How to redeem a Bloomingdale’s coupon code?
First, you need to create an account in order to shop from the store. After you have added your desired items into your brown bag, proceed to ‘Your Brown Bag.’ On that page, you will see a field where you can enter a promo or coupon code. Insert your code and click on the ‘Apply’ button. Now, proceed to checkout.
What online payment methods are accepted by Bloomingdale’s?
Bloomingdale’s accepts the following online payment methods:
- American Express
- Bloomingdale's Credit Card
- Bloomingdale's Loyallist Reward Card or Gift Card
How can I track my order?
If you have a registered account on Bloomingdale’s website then follow the steps below in order to check the status of your order:
- Log into your account and go to the Order Status page.
- Over there you will see your previously placed orders, including your recent order.
- Click on your most recent order and all of its information will appear, which will also include its current status.
If you have not registered on Bloomingdale’s website with an account, then follow the steps below to check the status of your order:
- Go to the Order Status page.
- Over there, enter the order number that you received in your confirmation email.
- Next, enter your phone number or your email address. Once you have done that, you will receive the information about your recent order, including its current status.
How can I find new deals and discounts on Bloomingdale’s?