Google Store Shipping Policy
Google Store offers various shipping options depending on the order value, items ordered, and delivery locations. Add item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout to view the available shipping options for your order.
- Saver – Deliveries via this option may take 8 to 10 business days.
- Standard – Deliveries via standard shipping take 7 to 9 business days.
- Priority – Deliveries via this method take 6 to 7 business days.
- Expedited – Deliveries via expedited shipping take 3 to 7 business days.
The shipping cost may vary according to the order value, ordered items, or the shipping location. The table shows the basic shipping rates for each method. To get an accurate shipping cost, proceed to checkout after placing your order and check the shipping cost listed beside each shipping method.
|Shipping Method||Shipping Cost|
|Standard||$7.99 for orders less than $35. Free for orders of $35 or more.|
Google Store ships to various international locations outside the USA either from the USA or from the particular country’s Google Store website. Visit the Google Store website to see if it ships to your country or change the region from the bottom of the page.
- In the USA, free shipping is available for orders of $35 or more after applicable discounts and before taxes.
- In Canada, free shipping is available for orders of $40 (CAD) or more after discounts and before taxes.
- In Singapore, free shipping is available for orders of $40 (SGD) or more after discounts and before taxes.
Orders that qualify for free shipping are shipped via the lowest cost shipping method unless specified otherwise.
Multiple or separate orders cannot be combined for a total order value of $35 or more to qualify for free shipping.
For more information, click here.