Up to 20% Off
Overstock Discount Plans
|First Responder Discount||no||-|
More Ways to Save at Overstock
Explore the Current Sales & Deals - Discover the best Overstock clearance sales and flash deals to shop for discounted Furniture, Bedding, Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, Electronics & much more. Here on this page, you’ll find great Overstock deals throughout the year.
Check out the Coupons - Save more and spend less with exclusive coupons and promo codes from Overstock.com. Save money on brand-name products for your home, your closet, and your life when you apply Overstock coupons on your next order.
Get Free Shipping - Overstock offers standard free shipping every day on almost all U.S. orders shipping to the lower 48 states. Free shipping offer excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO, and International orders.
Join Overstock's Loyalty Program - Get your Club O Membership and earn 5% rewards on every purchase and 40% rewards in the Club O Extra Rewards Store purchases. Plus free returns, price match guarantee, rewards referrals, and much more. Club O is a great way to save on your Overstock shopping and get rewarded.
Save on Leasing - You can save money when you pay off your lease using Overstock’s 90-day purchase option(3 months in CA). Get the lease-to-own program that helps you purchase what you want today.
Sign Up for the Email - Sign up for Overstock emails and get a 15% off coupon. Overstock will also send you promotional emails about exclusive offers and deals. You can also manage your email preferences here.
Overstock Shipping Policy
- Standard Shipping – Overstock offers standard ground shipping within the US and ships orders via major carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Expedited Shipping – Expedited options are also available but vary as per order size, weight, and delivery locations. APO/FPO/DPO addresses and P.O. boxes are not eligible for expedited shipping.
- Standard Shipping – Standard deliveries within the contiguous US take 1 to 2 business days.
- Expedited Shipping – Expedited shipping options include upgraded, expedited, and express shipping.
|Expedited Shipping Options||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Upgraded||3 to 4 business days|
|Expedited||2 to 3 business days|
|Express||1 to 3 business days|
- Alaska and Hawaii
|Shipping Methods||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Service||7 to 14 business days. Deliveries to remote locations may take an additional 1-2 weeks.|
|2 to 5 Business Days||Items weighing over 10 pounds and jewelry or watch items priced $100 or more are shipped via this option unless another expedited option is chosen.|
|2 to 4 Business Days||If available, this option will appear at checkout.|
- Military Post Office – Deliveries to the U.S. military post office take 5 to 10 business days from the date of shipping.
Orders shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses incur a flat rate of $4.95.
Expedited shipping charges vary according to item size, order weight, and delivery addresses. Shipping charges for multiple items are calculated separately.
Shipping charges to Alaska and Hawaii vary as per the shipping method, order weight, dimension of package, and destination.
International shipping charges vary based on the selected shipping option (International Economy or International Express), type and quantity of items, total order weight, and the delivery address.
Estimated shipping charges are displayed at checkout before order placement.
Overstock has partnered with FedEx Crossborder and Landmark Global to offer international shipping to more than 180 countries and several US Territories.
Orders to Canada are processed through Overstock’s website, while all other international orders are processed through FedEx Crossborder.
Overstock ships only to physical addresses and does not ship to P.O. boxes.
Overstock offers free standard shipping to the contiguous 48 states. Free shipping is not available for orders to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, and international addresses.
For further information, click here.
How can I redeem an Overstock promo code?
Visit the shipping cart, review your order summary and continue the checkout procedure.
On the first step of the checkout process, you’ll be asked to add your billing and shipping address to continue.
Scroll down to check the box that reads ”I want to use a promo code”. Now, enter your promo code and hit the “Apply” button to redeem.
Why is my Overstock promo code not working?
- You can re-check the code again whether it’s expired or not.
- Ensure the code you have entered is correct and there’s no spelling mistake. You can’t redeem a misspelled code.
- Check the promotional terms and conditions before redeeming. Certain codes have specific terms to abide by.
- Usually, one promo code is allowed per order, so you can’t apply multiple codes in a single order.