Overstock Shipping Policy
- Standard Shipping – Overstock offers standard ground shipping within the US and ships orders via major carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Expedited Shipping – Expedited options are also available but vary as per order size, weight, and delivery locations. APO/FPO/DPO addresses and P.O. boxes are not eligible for expedited shipping.
- Standard Shipping – Standard deliveries within the contiguous US take 1 to 2 business days.
- Expedited Shipping – Expedited shipping options include upgraded, expedited, and express shipping.
|Expedited Shipping Options||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Upgraded||3 to 4 business days|
|Expedited||2 to 3 business days|
|Express||1 to 3 business days|
- Alaska and Hawaii
|Shipping Methods||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Service||7 to 14 business days. Deliveries to remote locations may take an additional 1-2 weeks.|
|2 to 5 Business Days||Items weighing over 10 pounds and jewelry or watch items priced $100 or more are shipped via this option unless another expedited option is chosen.|
|2 to 4 Business Days||If available, this option will appear at checkout.|
- Military Post Office – Deliveries to the U.S. military post office take 5 to 10 business days from the date of shipping.
Orders shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses incur a flat rate of $4.95.
Expedited shipping charges vary according to item size, order weight, and delivery addresses. Shipping charges for multiple items are calculated separately.
Shipping charges to Alaska and Hawaii vary as per the shipping method, order weight, dimension of package, and destination.
International shipping charges vary based on the selected shipping option (International Economy or International Express), type and quantity of items, total order weight, and the delivery address.
Estimated shipping charges are displayed at checkout before order placement.
Overstock has partnered with FedEx Crossborder and Landmark Global to offer international shipping to more than 180 countries and several US Territories.
Orders to Canada are processed through Overstock’s website, while all other international orders are processed through FedEx Crossborder.
Overstock ships only to physical addresses and does not ship to P.O. boxes.
Overstock offers free standard shipping to the contiguous 48 states. Free shipping is not available for orders to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, and international addresses.
For further information, click here.