Ace Hardware Shipping Policy
Orders placed online on the Ace Hardware website can be delivered from the store, picked up from the store, or shipped to home. You can choose your preferred method in your cart at checkout.
- Delivery from Store – Shop items eligible for ‘Delivery from Store’ online or from your nearest Ace Hardware store and get them delivered to your home by Ace associates on a date and time of your choosing. The delivery location must be within a local store’s delivery radius. All orders must be placed 2 hours before the store closes or by 4 pm local time on days the store is open, whichever is earlier.
- Store Pickup – Order items eligible for ‘store pickup’ online and pick them up from your local Ace store as early as the same day. Orders must be placed 2 hours before the store closes and ordered item(s) must be in stock. You will need to present your order number and a photo ID at the time of pick-up. Curbside pickup is also available.
- Ship to Home – You can have your order shipped to your home via standard, 2-day, or next day shipping to all 50 states.
- Standard Shipping – Deliveries take 3 to 8 business days.
- 2-Day Shipping – Deliveries take 2 business days.
- Next Day Shipping – Orders arrive at the delivery location within the next business day.
Shipping charges for ship-to-home orders are calculated according to the weight of the total order. Orders of multiple items receive a volume-shipping discount. Individual shipping costs are displayed with each item and total shipping charges are displayed at checkout.
For ‘Delivery from Store’, Ace Rewards members are offered free next day delivery for in-stock orders of $50 or more (before application of taxes and rewards discounts). The free delivery offer does not include same-day delivery.
Ace Hardware Free Shipping
Store Pickup, fulfilled from store or warehouse, is completely free for all orders of in-stock items.
For further information about the Ace Hardware shipping policy, click here.