AT&T Shipping Policy
- Standard Shipping – Deliveries via standard shipping take 3 to 5 business days. There is no additional charge.
- Express Shipping – Deliveries take 2 to 3 business days. There are additional charges on the shipping of select items. Other items can be upgraded to express shipping for a fee.
- AT&T Right To You – If you select this option then you can have your device delivered and set up as early as the same day for free. You can pick the date, time, and place for delivery and setup of your device.
- Pick up from Store – You can pick up your online order from the nearest or your local AT&T store for no extra cost. This option is valid for eligible items only. You can also choose curbside pick-up. Only an authorized user or the account holder can pick up an order. To pick up your order carry a government-issued ID, a valid driver’s license, or passport and the card used to place the order.
Once your device has been delivered an AT&T expert will contact you to schedule a personal appointment for free setup and activation of your device.
- Indoor Setup – An expert will set up and activate your phone in your home on a date and time of your choosing.
- Outdoor Setup – An expert completes the setup and activation process outside your home on a date and time of your choosing.
- Remote Setup – You can also have your phone set up and activated remotely over the phone with the help of an AT&T expert to guide you through the process. You can also refer to the self-setup videos and do it yourself.
AT&T offers standard shipping, AT&T right to you for select items, and store pickup for free.
For further information, click here.