Zazzle Shipping Policy
Zazzle offers 5 shipping options for deliveries within the US.
- Standard – Deliveries take 4 to 7 business days. Orders to APO/FPO addresses and P.O. boxes are delivered via standard shipping.
- Premium – Deliveries take 2 to 3 business days.
- Express – Deliveries take 1 to 2 business days.
- Zip – When you select this option, your order is moved to the front of the line and delivered within 2 business days.
- Zip Plus – On selecting this option, your order is prioritized to the front of the manufacturing line and delivered on the next business day.
Shipping via Zip and Zip Plus is available only within the US and is not done via USPS.
All estimated delivery times for standard, premium, and express shipping are after manufacturing and calculate from the date of shipment. Stitch file digitization may take up to 2 additional business days after manufacturing. ‘High Volume Orders’ of 50 or more items take 2 to 3 business days in addition to the estimated delivery time. Orders of 100 or more units of necklaces, premium key chains, or any ornament will take 5 to 7 business days to manufacture.
Shipping charges depend on the items, order value, and shipping method, among other factors. For a shipping cost estimate, add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Enter the requested information to view the available shipping methods and estimated shipping costs.
Zazzle ships to numerous countries, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Qatar, and the UK, to name a few. For the full list of international locations, click here.
International orders are delivered via standard shipping within 4 to 21 business days and via express shipping within 2 to 7 business days.
For more shipping information, click here.