Walgreens Photo Discount Plans
|First Responder Discount||no||-|
More Ways to Save at Walgreens Photo
Sign Up For Email - To Get deals on everyday essentials that you won't see anywhere else, sign up for email alerts. Additionally, get expert insight and motivation to help you stay on a healthy track.
Join myWalgreens - myWalgreens, formerly Balance Rewards, is the rewards program of Walgreens Photo. You can now earn 1% Walgreens Cash rewards storewide at the pharmacy and 5% on Walgreens branded products by joining the rewards program. Moreover, you can unlock exclusive deals.
Download The App – Download the Walgreens Photo app in a few taps and find the best deals on all of the top products, including prints, canvas, and décor, collage prints, and cards.
Walgreens Photo Shipping Policy
Walgreens Photo offers Economy, Standard, Expedited, and Rush shipping options as well as a same-day pickup at store option for select products.
Orders to Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and APO/FPO addresses are sent via Standard shipping (USPS). Standard, Expedited, and Rush shipping options are not available to P.O. boxes.
Product processing times are up to 2 business days for prints and up to 3 business days for posters, banners, designer prints (8x8, 12x12), photo cards, calendars, books, premium stationery, photo CDs, electronics, and photo gifts.
- Economy – Estimated delivery times are within 3 to business days for the contiguous US, 7 to 10 business days for Alaska and Hawaii, 10 to 14 business days for Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, and 7 to 24 days for APO/FPO addresses.
- Standard – Deliveries via Standard shipping take up to 5 business days within the contiguous US and up to 7 business days to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Expedited – Orders are delivered within 2 business days, latest by 5 pm on the second business day.
- Rush – Rush orders are delivered within 1 business day. Deliveries to most locations can be expected by 3 pm on the next business day. However, deliveries to certain remote locations may be made by 5 pm on the second business day.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the items and quantity ordered. The product details page of each product lists the shipping cost for each item. There are no shipping charges for orders placed in stores.
Go to the Photo Products Pricing page and click on the categories to view the shipping charges associated with each category.
Shipping charges are the same across the US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
Walgreens Photo ships orders to the contiguous US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and APO/FPO addresses.
For more information about Walgreens Photo’s shipping policy, click here.
Walgreens Photo FAQs
How do I redeem a Walgreens Photo coupon or promo code?
- Go to the Walgreens Photo website and select the product you want to order. Once you have chosen the items you want to print, start creating your project.
- Upload the image(s) you want to print and adjust the image settings. You can save your project but you need to be logged in to do so.
- Once you are happy with your creation, click ‘Review Order’. If you want to make changes, click ‘Back to Edit’ on the next page.
- Select the print size, quantity of items, and click ‘Proceed to Cart’. You will need to sign in or create an account to continue.
- On the ‘Photo Cart’ page, you will see the option to add your ‘Coupon code’ under the Order Summary. Enter your coupon or promo code in the box and click ‘Apply coupon’. Once your code has been successfully applied, you can ‘Proceed to checkout’.
Why is my coupon or promo code not working?
An item in your order may be excluded from the promotion. Ensure your order and the items in it meet the terms and conditions of the promo code. If you still cannot figure out why your promo code is not working then contact customer support at 866-264-2910.
Can I use multiple coupons or promo codes on one order?
Where can I find Walgreens Photo coupons and promo codes?
For the latest Walgreens Photo coupons and promo codes, visit this page regularly.