Costco Discount Plans
|First Responder Discount||no||-|
More Ways to Save at Costco
Subscribe To Email - Emails from Costco are the best way to find out about the latest news, promotions, special offers, and other information that may be of interest to you. Enter your email address to receive email and other commercial electronic messages from Costco, regarding Costco, its affiliates, and selected partners. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Become A Member - By becoming a Costco member, you can find additional benefits and greater savings on Costco supplies. You can find more details on each type of membership and sign up. Keep in mind that the Costco double guarantee applies to all membership levels.
Costco Shipping Policy
Costco offers several shipping options to get the items delivered smoothly and in a good condition. These include:
- Standard Delivery – The majority of the items are shipped via premium carriers like FedEx, UPS, or USPS. If you choose express shipping, there will be an additional charge quoted at the time of checkout.
- Standard Delivery with No Pre-Schedule Appointment – Items will be similarly shipped via a freight carrier as a Standard Delivery.
- Curbside Delivery – Your items will be shipped via a freight carrier and delivered to your driveway. You can choose a designated time of appointment and a signature is required on delivery.
- Threshold Delivery – This delivery ensures that your item is safe and protected. Large items are delivered to the first dry area on your property, like a garage or inside the front door. You can choose a designated time of appointment and a signature is required on delivery.
- Room of Choice Delivery – Bulky items like furniture are delivered and placed in the room you choose. You can choose a designated time of appointment and a signature is required on delivery.
- White-Glove Delivery – This delivery includes an inspection of the item after packaging is opened on delivery to ensure that the item is the same as you ordered. Items are delivered at your convenient appointment time.
- Appliances – In-home delivery is offered with basic hook up and haul away. This is available only on a few items.
- Grocery Delivery – Grocery is available in certain markets. Orders are delivered to one address. Products marked with a 2-Day Delivery option are charged $3 as a surcharge. This is, however, not applicable if the order value is $75 or more.
You can find the delivery time on the product page. If you scroll down after selecting a product, on the landing page you will be able to see the delivery details including the time under the ‘Shipping & Returns’ tab.
For finding the delivery option on a particular product, you can check the ‘Shipping & Returns’ tab on the product page. Mostly, it is predetermined. Also, the shipping fee will be calculated based on your zip code.
Costco ships within the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Taiwan, Mexico, and South Korea.
For more information on Costco’s shipping policy, click here.
How can I redeem a Costco coupon or promo code?
Once you are on the shopping cart page, choose a suitable delivery option and click ‘Checkout’. You can sign in to your account to checkout. If you are new at Costco, create an account to checkout. If you are already logged in, you will land directly on the checkout page. Once you are on the ‘Checkout’ page, you will get the option of adding a shipping address.
On the right-hand side, under the ‘Shipping & Handling’ section, you will be able to see the ‘Promo Code’ box. Enter the promo code correctly and click ‘Apply’. Once applied, click ‘Continue to Payment’.
Why cannot I use the promo code?
- The items should be eligible for the application of the promo code.
- There should not be any spaces or wrong use of the upper or lowercase while entering the promo code.
- The promo code should not have expired.
- There should not be any violation of the terms and conditions.
Can I use a manufacturer coupon while shopping at Costco?
How can I find out about Costco promo codes?
What payment methods does Costco accept?